3 bedroom terraced house for saleLinden Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys
Sold by Us
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR SALE
- Front Shop & Back Office
- Modern Kitchen, Conservatory, Longe
- Three Upstairs Bedrooms
- Space for En Suite & Additional Bathroom
- Detached Garage Split Over Two Floors
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
FRONT SHOP 24' 11" x 14' 04" (7.59m x 4.37m) Currently used as a plumbing shop with fitted work surfaces and access to the back areas;
BACK OFFICE 12' 07" x 11' 05" (3.84m x 3.48m) Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling with fitted shelving units, access to rear garden, kitchen and stairs.
KITCHEN 8' 03" x 12' 04" (2.51m x 3.76m) Fitted white gloss kitchen units with complementary work surfaces. Double glazed bay window to rear. Access to conservatory;
CONSERVATORY 12' 03" x 11' 09" (3.73m x 3.58m) Brick built conservatory that is in need of finishing off with access to the rear garden.
LOUNGE 13' 03" x 11' 09" (4.04m x 3.58m) This room is in need of decoration and carpets but an ideal size at the rear of the property.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE Fitted carpet, eaves storage and double glazed Velux window.
BEDROOM TWO Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, window to the front.
BEDROOM THREE Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, window to the front.
STORE ROOM Currently used as a store room but would be an ideal En - Suite bathroom.
BATHROOM Original floor boards, fitted WC, space for bath or shower and pedestal wash hand basin, window to side.
DETACHED GARAGE Brick built detached garage split over two floors. Upstairs is currently boarded but with no window. Downstairs shower room with walk in shower cubicle, fitted WC and wash hand basin. Downstairs utility room fitted with white units and complementary work surfaces.
EXTERNALLY Lawned area to the rear of the property with access to the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49106853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.