5 bedroom detached house for saleOxlease Meadows, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51
- Choice of contemporary and traditional kitchens, with soft closing doors and drawers
- AEG appliances & Caple wine cooler
- Contemporary white sanitaryware from Roca with Bristan chrome fittings
- Low energy downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloakrooms
- 10 year NHBC warrant
- Choice of Silestone worktops
- LED under unit wall lighting
- Choice of wall tiling & Chrome heated towel rails
- Alarm System
The Darley is a superb five bedroom with a generous garden and is adjacent to the Fishlake Meadows Nature Reserve, spanning 2,450 square feet. With an impressive open plan kitchen, dining/family area ideal for entertaining with bi fold doors. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, two of which benefit from en suite shower rooms and two further bedrooms and to the second floor there are an additional two double bedrooms, both with en suite facilities. The Darley also offers a gated driveway with double garage.
Oxlease Meadows is within walking distance of the lovely market town of Romsey. Romsey provides an excellent range of leisure facilities and shops for everyday needs. Schools for all ages, both state and private, are readily available. There is easy access to the M27 and M3 motorways, serving the major centres of Southampton, Winchester and Bournemouth. In addition, there is an excellent local bus service and a train station linking with the mainline services to London. The International airports at Southampton and Bournemouth are very accessible and offer a wide variety of holiday travel options.
Please note - indicative interior showhome images
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROM170190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.