5 bedroom detached house for saleOxlease Meadows, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51
- Choice of contemporary and traditional kitchens, with soft closing doors and drawers
- AEG appliances & Caple wine cooler
- Contemporary white sanitaryware from Roca with Bristan chrome fittings
- Low energy downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloakrooms
- 10 year NHBC warrant
- Choice of Silestone worktops
- LED under unit wall lighting
- Choice of wall tiling & Chrome heated towel rails
- Alarm System
The Darwin is an elegant family home which benefits from an open-plan kitchen and dining area, balconies to the front and rear. With a generous breakfast and family area and bi fold doors which lead to the lovely gardens. To the first floor there are five double bedrooms, two of which benefit from en suite facilities and a further family bathroom, the property in total spanning 2,603 square feet. The Darwin also benefits from a double garage with storage above.
Oxlease Meadows is located on the fringes of Romsey town centre and its extensive amenities. The cathedral cities of Winchester and Salisbury are within easy commute. Along with the commercial centres of Southampton and Bournemouth, both with international airports. In addition there are good motorway and rail links to London and beyond.
Please note - indicative interior showhome images
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROM170191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.