5 bedroom detached house for saleOxlease Meadows, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51
- Choice of contemporary and traditional kitchens, with soft closing doors and drawers
- AEG appliances & Caple wine cooler
- Contemporary white sanitaryware from Roca with Bristan chrome fittings
- Low energy downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloakrooms
- 10 year NHBC warrant
- Choice of Silestone worktops
- LED under unit wall lighting
- Choice of wall tiling & Chrome heated towel rails
- Alarm System
The Dickens is a superb five bedroom family home set within one of the largest plots on the development with Easterly views spanning 2,152 square feet. The property benefits from a contemporary, open-plan design to the kitchen, dining and family area with an adjoining utility room. To the first floor four double bedrooms two with en-suites, a further single bedroom and family bathroom. Bedroom four benefits from a generous balcony. The Dickens also benefits from a double garage.
Oxlease Meadows is in a highly desirable location on the outskirts of the market town of Romsey. The area is renowned for its wealth of recreational, educational and cultural activities. The cathedral city of Winchester and its mainline railway station, together with main roads and motorway links, are also within easy reach.
Please note - indicative interior showhome images
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROM170193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.