7 bedroom detached house for saleWarren Drive, Kingswood
Withdrawn from Market
- Grand Reception Hall with bespoke oak staircase with spacious galleried landing
- Three well-proportioned reception rooms with a large Conservatory
- Bespoke fitted wooden Kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Well-proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bath/Shower Rooms
- Gas fired underfloor heating to all three floors
- Double glazed sash style windows
- Level south-westerly backing gardens in excess of half an acre
- Gated Frontage
- Large outdoor Swimming Pool with extensive terracing
A particularly attractive family house built circa 2006 with elegant, Georgian style elevations set in glorious landscaped gardens including a large outdoor swimming pool. The interior is bright, naturally illuminated by tall sash windows and all floors enjoy a generous ceiling height. The layout of rooms complements the living requirements of a large family with a sensible arrangement over three floors. Gardens are attractively landscaped, the rear south-westerly backing and the gated frontage has ample parking in addition to the double garage.
Considered to be one of Kingswood's finest addresses, this quiet location is within a short walk of the village with its pub, restaurants, village café and local shopping. Kingswood Station has commuter rail to London and within just a few minutes, the M25 motorway brings both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, the coastal ports and the UK's motorway network within easy reach. The towns and villages of Surrey Downs has much to offer for shopping, sport, leisure and cultural pursuits and indeed Kingswood has two golf clubs, a tennis club and several associations. There is also a great choice of schools nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49128216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.