3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Greenway, Uxbridge
- Three Double Bedroom Victorian Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom With Roof Terrace
- Walking To Town Centre
- Off Street Parking
- Extremely Well Presented
- Popular Residential Location
- Potential For Loft Conversion (STPP)
Extremely spacious and very well presented three double bedroom Victorian semi detached family home located on a popular residential road within reasonable walking distance of the town centre’s multiple shopping/leisure facilities and tube station.
The accommodation has been subject to many improvements by the current owners whilst retaining many period features and briefly comprises to the ground floor, entrance hallway, large through lounge with feature bay window, separate dining room, stylish and bespoke fitted kitchen with a wide range of integrated appliances, additional reception/utility room and useful shower room. To the first floor there is the master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and direct access to a private roof terrace, two further double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a modern fitted family bathroom suite and large loft space offering great potential for conversion (STPP)
Additional features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, a beautifully landscaped large rear garden and off street parking. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate this stunning family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49130994.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB173211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.