3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWren Gardens, Plymouth
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Popular Area Of Woodford
- Stunning South Facing Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking For Three Cars
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
A well presented 3 bed family home located in the popular Woodford area of Plympton. The property sits within a quiet cul-de-sac & close proximity to reputable schools in Woodford. Benefits include; off road parking for 3 cars, large south facing rear garden, two reception rooms & modern kitchen.
A well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in Plympton which is well served by local facilities including shops, pubs and recreational amenities. It is also well placed for access to Plymouth, or commuting to the A38 for Exeter or the M5. In addition to shopping facilities, Plympton has sports and fitness centres, including swimming and is located on the fringes of Dartmoor, full use can be made of the moors for hiking, riding or walking.
Door to lounge & dining room and stairs rising to 1st floor
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator and TV aerial point
Dining Room 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
Sing glazed window to the front aspect. Space for table & chairs, arch to kitchen and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 9' ( 5.23m x 2.74m )
Single glazed window to the side aspect. Double glazed back doors leading onto rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen benefitting matching wall & base units, complimentary worksurfaces, space for range cooker, space & plumbing for washing machine & dish washer, space for large American style fridge freezer, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer unit,
A stunning south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety flower shrub borders, raided decking area, fully enclosed, large outside shed, access to side property, outside tap. Shed with power, & power sockets around outside of property.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator and mirror fronted fitted wardrobes with hanging space.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.62m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
A lovely bathroom with modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc & pedestal hand wash basin. Single glazed frosted window to the side aspect. Underfloor heating.
Off Road Parking
Parking for 3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49131204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLN304107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.