2 bedroom property for saleGreenfield Park, Preston
- 36' x 20'
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen And Utility
- Large Plot With Off Road Parking
- Private And Enclosed Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Over 50's And Pets Welcome
- New Boiler, New Central Heating, Full Re-wire Carried Out In October 2016
Tem-po are pleased to bring to the market this 36' x 20' two bedroom park home which is located in a superb plot on this much sought after residential park. Greenfield Park is only one mile from the friendly, historic village of Freckleton with an array of local shops and amenities. Also, the thriving coastal town of Lytham St Annes is only four miles from Greenfield. There are bus stops at the entrance of the Park to Lytham St. Annes and the Fylde coast. The property comprises; Two double bedrooms, Bathroom, large open plan lounge and Kitchen. Viewing is highly recommended to not miss out as they rarely come on at this price for the size of the home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7961658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.