3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleElizabeth Avenue, Rose Green
- No Forward Chain
- Semi Detached Extended Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Seperate W.C
- Extended Utility / Lean To and Porch
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded South / Easterly Aspect Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking
- In Need of Some Modernisation
* No Forward Chain * In need of some modernisation * This Semi Detached extended Bungalow offers spacious accommodation throughout and would benefit from some updating in our opinion. The accommodation comprises of three double Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and separate W.C, a brick built Utility / Lean to and a UPVC double glazed Porch. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a generous size secluded south / easterly aspect Garden which is mainly laid to lawn. To the Front is a Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles. The property is situated in a highly desired location and is just a short walk to a variety of local amenities including a Post Office, Chemist, Hair Dressers, Convenience Stores, Doctors Surgery and many more.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall porch. Security light.
Entrance Porch - Spacious entrance porch with a wood door to the entrance hall. Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to all the rooms. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.80m x 4.09m (15'9 x 13'5) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed window. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature brick fireplace with a fitted fire. Telephone point. Television point. Radiator. Serving hatch to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.12m x 2.39m (10'3 x 7'10) - Rear aspect glazed windows and door leading to the brick built lean to / utility. One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to both sides. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Space for a cooker and fridge freezer. Recess larder space. Telephone point. Access to loft space. Serving hatch to the lounge / dining room.
Lean To / Utility - Dual aspect glazed windows and rear aspect door to the garden. Benefit of power and light. Space and plumbing for a washing machine, tumble drier and further space for additional appliances.
Bedroom One - 4.06m x 3.15m (13'4 x 10'4 ) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Two - 4.06m x 2.77m (13'4 x 9'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed patio doors providing views and access to the rear garden. Door to the airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving over. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.02m x 2.11m (9'11 x 6'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.50m (6'11 x 4'11) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Modern white suite with panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and hand held shower attachment with a further wall mounted electric power shower. Fitted screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Seperate W.C - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Low level W.C. Wall mounted electric heater.
Rear - Secluded south / easterly aspect rear garden which is enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. Patio area. Detached timber shed. Gated access leading to the front.
Driveway - Large are of shingle providing off road parking for several vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49132677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26768002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.