4 bedroom house for saleSavery Drive, Long Ditton, Surbiton
- Coveted St James Development
- 4 bedrooms
- Prestigious Georgian style
- Garage and off road parking
- Kitchen/dining room and large front reception
- Family bathroom and 2 en-suites
- Balcony and garden
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Approx. 15 minute walk to Surbiton station
- End of chain
A modern and spacious, 4 bedroom Georgian style town house on the prestigious St James development, offering over 1800 sq. ft. of space and for sale with no onward chain. The property is well presented and benefits from a kitchen/breakfast room, a large front reception room, family bathroom and 2 en-suites, balcony and garden. Situated a short walk from Surbiton station with its fast and frequent link to Waterloo, the river Thames and popular Maple Village area are also only a short walk away. Viewing is highly recommended!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR003EF4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.