3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMosedale Road, Middlesbrough, TS6
- Very Pleasant Family Home
- Secluded Corner Plot
- Lovely Gardens
- Attractively Fitted Kitchen
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Built In Furniture To Main Bedroom
- Lounge And Dining Area
- Parking Space
- Double Glazing
- EPC Grade G
Very pleasant 3 bedroom end terrace house occupying lovely corner plot gardens with parking space. Viewing recommended. EPC Grade G. A copy of the EPC will be available on request.
Situated within easy reach of local amenities in Normanby and access to the A66, A174 and A19.
This ideal family home has many features including excellent kitchen with integrated gas oven and hob, pleasant lounge with dining area off, rear porch utility room, comprehensive range of built in furniture, tiled bathroom with shower, french doors from dining area to garden and lovely sitting area in garden.
Entrance Porch 6' 4" x 2' 8" (1.93m x .81m )
Entrance Hall 6' 2" x 11' 8" (1.88m x 3.55m )
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 5" (3.79m x 3.48m )
Dining Area 9' 3" x 9' 0" (2.81m x 2.74m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 10' 4" (2.84m x 3.16m )
Rear Porch Utility Room 6' 1" x 19' 10" (1.86m x 6.04m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 13' 4" (max) (3.86m x 4.07m (max) )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 8" (min) (3.33m x 2.64m (min) )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 6" (2.77m x 2.27m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 6" (2.34m x 1.66m )
Off Street Parking
Corner Plot Gardens
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528677411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Acklam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.