5 bedroom detached house for saleChichester
- 5 Bed Detached Home With South Garden
- Impressive 27ft Main Bedroom With En Suite
- 4 Further Bedrooms (3 Doubles)
- Second En Suite + Family Bathroom
- Four Receptions, Cloakroom, Utility
- Double Length Garage & Parking
- Walking Distance Centre Of Chichester
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Very Well Presented
MODERN FIVE BED/3BATH DETACHED WITHIN EASY REACH OF HOSPITAL & CENTRE OF CHICHESTER
Zone are pleased to offer for sale this impressive detached home within easy walking distance of the centre of Chichester and St Richards Hospital and offering superb family accommodation plus a south facing garden. There are five bedrooms (four of which are doubles including a fantastic 27ft main suite), two large en suites and a family bathroom. On the ground floor there are a generous four reception rooms, well fitted kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and utility. The property is tucked away down a small private drive and has parking and a large double length garage. With PVCu double glazing and gas central heating to radiators this property is well presented and offers easy maintenance.
Living Room 17'3 x 11'
Kitchen/Breakfast room 13'2 x 12'10 max
Dining Room 10'3 x 9'2
Family Room 10'3 x 8'10
Study 9'2 x 6'4
Bedroom 2 11'9 x 11'
Bedroom 3 10'11 x 10'8
Bedroom 4 11'11 x 9'2
Bedroom 5 10'6 x 11'8 max, 6'8 min
Bedroom 1 27' x 16'11 max into window, 8'5 at dressing end
Garage 33' x 8'6
Double length garage,
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49138797.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZON1001253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zone, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.