3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChorley Street, Ince, WN3 4BA
Offers in Region of
- 3-year-old Semi-detached House
- Suitable for First Time Buyer, Couple or Young Family
- En-Suite Shower-room to Master Bedroom
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Close to Wigan Town Centre
- Additional Land Available
- High EPC Rating
- Front Garden Area and Rear Garden
- Close to Motorway Network
- No Upward Chain
This 3 bedroomed, semi-detached property in a popular residential location and close to local amenities, schools, there are 5 primary schools within 1 mile of the property rated as good or outstanding by Ofsted, transport links including the local motorway and rail network and Wigan Town Centre.
The property, built just three years ago would make a lovely family home, but would also suit a couple, first time buyers or an investor and benefits from no upward chain.
The well-presented accommodation briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hall with its spindled staircase to the first floor, convenient cloakroom/WC and under stairs storage. To the front of the property is the large contemporary kitchen/dining room. The kitchen includes integrated oven, hob and extractor fan with space for a fridge, freezer and there is ample room to hold a dining table.
To the rear is the lounge stretching across the full width of the property with patio doors onto the rear garden.
To the first floor, the landing area gives access to 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is to the front of the property with En-suite Shower-room and built in storage. The two further bedrooms, a double and a single bedroom are to the rear. The family bathroom with modern white three-piece suite and storage cupboard completes the accommodation.
The property has gas central heating and is double-glazed throughout. The neutral décor provides a blank canvas for you to add your own colour and style.
The property is highly energy efficient which should equate to lower fuel costs due to lower energy consumption, whilst still giving you a warm, comfortable home. The higher than average energy rating also means there is less impact on the environment.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area accessed from the lounge and to the front a walled garden area provides privacy from the street. There is an additional piece of land to the side of the property that can also be purchased separately to provide off road parking.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49140531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rutter Green, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.