3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 60 The Crofton at Northfield View, Byron Close, Stowmarket, IP14
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Living room/dining area
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Semi-detached town house
- Single garage & 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A breakfast kitchen forms the hub of the home life, while the lounge/dining room with double doors to the back garden provides a space to relax or entertain. There's also a guest cloakroom and store cupboard located off the entrance hallway.
A large bedroom makes a comfortable guest room on the first floor, where there's also a further bedroom and a main bathroom. The en suite master bedroom with dressing area enjoys appealing seclusion on the top floor.
- Kitchen - 3.44m x 3.04m, 11'3'' x 10'0''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.78m x 3.71m, 15'8'' x 12'2''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.79m x 3.38m, 15'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.56m, 9'6" x 8'5"
- Master Bedroom - 6.20m x 3.66m, 20'4" x 12'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49144944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12712-060_3_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.