1 bedroom apartment for saleLeven Wharf, Poplar, London, E14
- One Bedroom, One Bathroom
- Size: 549 Sq. Ft.
- West-Facing (view on River Lea)
- Level: 3rd Floor
- Private Terrace
- Est. Completion: Q3 2019
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Est. Ground Rent: £300 per annum
- Canning Town (Jubilee Line-DLR) close by
- 25%+ Deposit required
Brand new luxury off-plan one bedroom, one bathroom (549 Sq. Ft.) apartment with private terrace positioned on the 3rd floor is now being offered for re-sale in Leven Wharf. The development is conveniently located close to DLR and Tube services at Canning Town, Langdon Park, All Saints and East India Quay Stations providing easy access to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Stratford International for Eurostar services and Bank for the City.
The apartment benefits from an open-plan kitchen with natural granite worktops and integrated modern appliances. The living room with oak wood flooring leads to the private terrace facing West (view on River Lea). Both bedrooms have fitted carpets and the luxuriously finished bathroom has high quality fixtures and fittings and underfloor heating.
Besides proving easy access to the City, Canary Wharf and London City Airport from various stations nearby, from 2019 the new Crossrail service will run through Pudding Lane DLR station taking you directly to Liverpool Street, Tottenham Court Road and London Heathrow.
Please contact our Sales Team to request an information pack with the full property details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2372744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.