2 bedroom flat for saleDelamere Court, Hawker Place, London, E17
- Great transport links - overground, underground and buses all within easy walking distance
- Close to vibrant Walthamstow Village and the amenities of Wood Street
- On-site concierge provides security and is great for parcel deliveries when not at home
- Access to on-site gymnasium - no excuse not to keep fit!
- A modern home - low maintenance, secure and energy efficient
- Allocated parking space - extra wide corner plot
- Quiet neighbourhood with a real community feel
- Green spaces of Epping Forest on your doorstep
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000
An immaculately presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment situated on the first floor of this modern, well maintained purpose-built block.
Balcony overlooking a secluded communal garden area.
Allocated parking space.
On-site concierge and gymnasium.
Close to Wood Street Overground Station, providing frequent, direct services to Walthamstow Central (2 mins) and Liverpool Street (19 mins).
Within a short walk of Walthamstow Village and the amenities of Wood Street.
Easy access to the M11 and A406 North Circular Road, and to the green spaces of Epping Forest.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49159578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x8e-mv7m. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.