2 bedroom flat for saleAbbotsford Park, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH10
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
- Communal Garden
- New Development
This wonderful refurbishment on Abbotsford Park has produced a striking 2 bedroom, top floor flat. The property has been redeveloped to a high specification and benefits from contemporary fixtures and fittings. There is communal access to an external store and a spacious rear garden. EPC Rating: D.
19 Abbotsford Park is a charming period building located right in the hub of Morningside and nearby Bruntsfield. The second and third floors of the building have undergone an extensive and meticulous refurbishment, resulting in the creation of three brand new apartments, including studio, 2 and 3 bedroom options. Whilst maintaining the outstanding original character of the building, all care has been taken by the current owners to introduce many new features designed to provide the comforts and convenience of 21st century luxury and modernity.
The stylish apartments are accessed via a secure communal entrance hallway at ground level. The stair leads up to the second floor and provides access to all three apartments from the landing.
Each apartment benefits from a high quality specification as detailed above, as well as excellent natural light in the kitchen/living/dining areas, 100% wool carpeted bedrooms and stylish bath and shower rooms.
The specification includes:
- Contemporary designed kitchens with new appliances throughout
- Solid wood work surfaces
- A mixture of high quality traditional flooring, tiled bathrooms & carpeted bedrooms
- Stylish bathrooms with high quality fittings
- Fully restored windows
- Newly installed electrical wiring and central heating system
Abbotsford Park enjoys an enviable location in the heart of one of Edinburgh's most desirable residential areas. Some of the city's finest bars, bistros and restaurants are located nearby, as well as an excellent range of shops, including Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.
The Royal Infirmary, the University of Edinburgh and the King's Buildings are all easily accessible. Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are easily reached and a wide variety of pleasant walks may be enjoyed at Blackford Hill, Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart and Braidburn. There is a range of leisure amenities nearby, including the Hillend dry ski slope, local golf courses at Blackford Hill and the Braid Hills, as well as entertainment at The Dominion Cinema and Churchill Theatre.
Some of Edinburgh's finest private schools are situated close by, as well as popular public schools such as Bruntsfield Primary School and Boroughmuir High School. Regular bus services give easy access around the city centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49160196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDC170182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.