1 bedroom flat for saleSea Front, Hayling Island
Withdrawn from Market
- One Double Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Renovated in the Last Three Years
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Sea Front and Local Amenities
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Large Double Bedroom
- Double Glazed
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Convenient Transport Links
- EPC - C
***PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS***
*** INVESTORS ONLY TENANT IN RESIDENCE ***
One double bedroom first floor apartment located in the highly desirable area of Sea Front, Hayling Island.
The property has been renovated throughout in the last three years and comprises: a communal entrance way, re-fitted open plan kitchen/living area with dual aspect, double bedroom, re-fitted white suite bathroom with shower over bath and allocated parking.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49167243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7951306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.