2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Row, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6
- ***REDUCED BY OVER £17,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE
- 11FT LOUNGE WITH ELECTRIC FLAME EFFECT FIRE
- SPACIOUS 16FT KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN GAS OVEN AND HOB
- BATHROOM WITH A WHITE SUITE
- PAVED PATIO GARDEN WITH WOODEN TIMBER DECKING CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
***REDUCED BY OVER £17,000
THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE COMPRISES; 11FT LOUNGE WITH ELECTRIC FLAME EFFECT FIRE, SPACIOUS 16FT KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN GAS OVEN AND HOB, STUDY, TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS & BATHROOM WITH A WHITE SUITE. WITH PAVED PATIO GARDEN WITH WOODEN TIMBER DECKING CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. ENERGY RATING D 68.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST100245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.