3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestminster Close, Eston, TS6
- ***REDUCED BY £9,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CORNER PLOT WITH CLOSED GARDEN
- 18FT KITCHEN FITTED WITH INSET CERAMIC SINK
- DETACHED PITCHED ROOF GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
***REDUCED BY £24,000
EXTENDED - THREE BEDROOM - DETACHED GARAGE- ENERGY RATING C 69
This beautifully presented extended three bedroom family home sits on a large corner plot situated on the popular lodge farm estate in Eston. The property briefly comprises of 18ft modern lounge with space for dining, 18ft kitchen with modern fitted base and wall units, three bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom featuring shell design white suite. Externally the property boasts ample parking with detached pitched roof garage. Viewings are recommended to appreciate this property and are strictly via Bernadette Harris.
3.96m x 3.0m
With upvc double glazed window, coving and gas central heating radiator.
3.3m x 2.92m
Comprising of louvre fronted cupboard, upvc double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
3.12m x 2.24m
With upvc double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Featuring a shell design white suite with panelled bath low level w/c, co-ordinating wall tiles, upvc double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Laid to lawn to the front and side elevation and a detached pitched roof garage with up and over door.
Upvc entrance door, gas central heating radiator and spindled staircase leading to first floor.
5.59m x 3.4m
With feature stone fire surround fitted with a coal effect gas fire, upvc bay window to the front elevation, coving and gas central heating radiator.
5.61m x 2.57m
Extended kitchen with base and walls units and inset ceramic sink, upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating radiator.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST140033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.