3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Road, Normanby, TS6
- THIS FINE THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WAS BUILT BY MESSERS GUY TO THERE USUAL HIGH STANDARD
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND SUN ROOM TO THE REAR ELEVATION
- WELL STOCKED MATURE GARDENS WHICH ARE A CREDIT TO OUR VENDORS
- 15FT MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH NEFF STOVES OVEN HOB AND EXTRACT
THIS FINE THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WAS BUILT BY MESSERS GUY TO THERE USUAL HIGH STANDARD
TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND SUN ROOM TO THE REAR ELEVATION
WELL STOCKED MATURE GARDENS WHICH ARE A CREDIT TO OUR VENDORS
15FT MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH NEFF STOVES OVEN HOB AND EXTRACT
ENERGY RATING C 69
This property is situated in a enviable position overlooking Ravensworth primary school fields and not overlooked to the rear elevation, with upvc double glazing throughout and gas central heating to radiators. The vendors have owned the property from the 1960's and it briefly comprises of a spacious reception room, 15 ft kitchen which boast light oak base and wall units with a stoves Neff oven hob and extract canopy, cosy sun room overlooking the well-stocked rear garden, drive to the side elevation with wrought iron gates. Viewings are strictly via Bernadette Harris Estate Agents 01642 464433
Spacious entrance hall with spindled balustrade to the 1st floor and a under stairs cupboard.
First Reception Room
4.47m x 3.38m
upvc bay to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator.
Second Reception Room
3.66m x 3.4m
Double glazed upvc patio doors to the rear elevation, wall mounted gas fire, gas central heating radiator.
2.46m x 2.31m
Upvc double glazing, gas central heating radiator with a external awning.
4.67m x 2.24m
With a range of smart light oak effect base and wall units fitted with a Stoves/Neff oven, gas hob, modern cream all tiles and stainless steel extract canopy, inset sink, plumbed for automatic washer, upvc window, gas central heating radiator.
4.47m x 3.07m
the front elevation, upvc bay window, gas central heating radiator.
3.8m x 3.28m
To the rear with upvc double glazing window, gas central heating radiator.
2.34m x 2.03m
upvc double glazing window, gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a 'ideal standard' quality bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath and Mira shower off the system low level wc, wash hand basin with pedestal, co-ordinating wall tiles, upvc window and gas central heating radiator.
The gardens are a delight with numerous plants and shrubs trees and bushes.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.