3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirknewton Road, Normanby, TS6
- REDUCED BY £10,000
- 15 FT SMART KITCHEN TO THE REAR ELEVATION
- 14 FT LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- RECENTLY FITTED BOILER
- RECENTLY REWIRED
- THREE BEDROOMS AND MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS TO THE FRONT AND REAR ELEVATION
- DRIVEWAY WITH GARAGE
- POPULAR PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL AREA WHICH PROPERTIES RARELY COME ON TO THE MARKET
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
REDUCED BY £10,000
15 FT SMART KITCHEN TO THE REAR ELEVATION
RECENTLY FITTED BOILER
14 FT LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
THREE BEDROOMS AND MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
TWO RECEPTION ROOMS TO THE FRONT AND REAR ELEVATION
DRIVEWAY WITH GARAGE
POPULAR PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL AREA WHICH PROPERTIES RARELY COME ON TO THE MARKET
NO FORWARD CHAIN
ENERGY RATING - D 65
This three bedroom semi-detached family home has no forward chain, hence vacant upon possession and boasts upvc double glazing and gas central heating to radiators, the property is presented really smart throughout with up to the minute decor, oak stripped laminate flooring to the two reception rooms and kitchen to the rear elevation which boast modern base wall units with mosaic effect tiles with a hardwood stable door, three good sized bedrooms and a white modern bathroom suite. Viewings are accompanied via Bernadette Harris Estate Agents 01642 464433.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.