3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHambledon Road, Linthorpe, TS5
- BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- 27 FT. LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 12FT. SMART FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE REAR GARDEN LAID TO LAWN
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
*Spacious three bedroom family home*
12 ft. fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space*
*Driveway, garage and large rear garden*
*No forward chain*
This smart property would make an excellent first purchase comprising of a spacious hall, lounge, dining, kitchen, three spacious bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from being 'no chain' hence vacant upon possession. The property boasts a front and large rear garden and garage to the side elevation. To view this property please contact Bernadette Harris Estate Agents on 01642 464433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.