2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCrosslea Avenue, Sunderland
Offers in Region of
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Impressive Reception Hall
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Sun Room
- Well Tendered Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Highly Popular Tunstall Location
- Immaculately Presented
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
A very well maintained and spacious 2 bedroom bungalow which occupies a prime location within one of the Cities most favored residential suburbs. This visually attractive, double fronted, semi detached bungalow benefits from quality double glazing, full gas fired central heating system, security alarm, very well appointed kitchen and bathroom, and a high standard of decoration and carpets throughout.
The property is available for immediate occupation and is ideally suited to retired persons or a family purchaser who could develop the roof void to create additional bedrooms.
Externally there are well tendered and easy to manage south facing garden areas, together with driveway and garage with electrical remote roller shutter.
Accommodation Comprises -
Entrance Porch -
Reception Hall -
Lounge - 3.72m x 4.06m (12'2" x 13'4") - Bay window to front, door to:
Dining Room - 4.08m x 3.40m (13'5" x 11'2") -
Kitchen - 3.10m x 2.66m (10'2" x 8'9") -
Bedroom - 3.60m x 3.80m (11'10" x 12'6") -
Bedroom - 3.10m x 3.30m (10'2" x 10'10") -
Sun Room -
Externally - Externally there are well tendered and easy to maintain front and rear gardens, together with a single driveway leading to a detached garage with electrical remote roller door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49169049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27130639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Airey, Sunderland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.