3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth View, Eaglescliffe
- Within walking distance of Yarm High Street
- Sought after location of Eaglescliffe
- Larger than average three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Open-plan lounge/diner
- Fitted kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Off-street parking and garage
Situated within walking distance of Yarm High Street and Egglescliffe School, this property will not fail to impress any prospective buyer. Internally the property offers good sized family accommodation with an open-plan lounge/diner along with fitted breakfast kitchen. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms along with a family bathroom. Externally, the property offers front and rear gardens, with a long driveway leading to a single garage. The rear garden is low maintenance, being laid mainly to a slabbed patio. The property is warmed via a gas central heating system and is double-glazed throughout. Viewing is strongly advised.
Presented to a lovely standard inside, this three bedroom semi-detached family home is a must-see in the current market.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage. Double glazing
Local Authority: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council (Tax Banding D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49171209.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27130820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.