2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Huntley, Carmelite Drive, Reading, RG30
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and dressing area
- Guest bedroom with en suite dressing area
- Living room with south facing balcony
- Well-fitted kitchen with appliances;
- Undercroft parking, Entry phone system
- Bathroom with roll top bath; EPC Rating: B
A 2nd floor apartment within this impressive development which is located within walking distance of the town centre and Reading West station. The apartment enjoys a south facing balcony overlooking the well maintained communal gardens and each of its two double bedrooms benefit from dressing areas with the master suite having an en suite shower room. A comprehensively fitted kitchen is further complimented by a modern bathroom suite with a roll top bath and the apartment is presented to a high standard throughout.
Sitting Room 5.49m (18') x 3.58m (11'9)
Kitchen 2.97m (9'9) x 2.01m (6'7)
Bedroom One 4.32m (14'2) x 3.53m (11'7)
Bedroom Two 4.32m (14'2) x 3.76m (12'4)
The well maintained, established communal grounds are laid to lawn with a bordering pathway. The grounds are planted with mature Rhododendrons, well stocked shrub beds and trees.
The residents have undercroft parking allocated for their private use approached through electrically operated security gates. There is an additional area of visitors parking which is also accessed via electric gates.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: E
Remaining lease length: 982 years
Current maintenance charge: £2160.00 per annum
Ground rent charge: N/A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49172643.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.