3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLong Hedges, Fishtoft, Boston
- GOOD SIZED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GARDEN TO ALL SIDES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- SUBJECT TO AN AGRICULTURAL HABITATION CLAUSE
- LOUNGE DINER & CONSERVATORY
This good sized detached bungalow is situated in a SEMI-RURAL LOCATION and enjoys views over arable farmland and is within approximately 2.5 miles of the Pilgrim Hospital and Boston High School. The property is currently subject to an Agricultural Occupancy Clause.
Spacious detached bungalow in semi-rural location requiring some modernisation and currently subject to an agricultural habitation clause.
With uPVC front entrance door, extensive cupboard space, radiator, loft access, coving to ceiling, ceiling lights, doors to Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Lounge Diner 27' 2" maximum x 14' maximum ( 8.28m maximum x 4.27m maximum )
With double glazed window to front elevation, brick built fireplace, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wall light points, door to Kitchen, door to side Conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.97m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction. With windows to front, side and rear elevations overlooking arable farmland, sliding patio doors to front elevation.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.33m )
With fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces, partially tiled walls, inset oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, ceiling light point, door to Rear Entrance Conservatory.
Rear Entrance Conservatory 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction. With double glazed door to side elevation, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, wall light point.
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, wall light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level WV, ceiling light point, partially tiled walls.
Garage 18' 2" x 10' ( 5.54m x 3.05m )
With up-and-over door to front elevation, served by power and lighting.
Adjacent Store 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Situated to the rear of the garage and benefiting from a door and window to the side elevation. Also housing the oil fired central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides ample off road parking as well as vehicular access to the garage. The property is surrounded by lawned gardens to all sides and benefits from hedging to some boundaries, a hardstanding area to the rear and views over open arable farmland.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49174068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.