3 bedroom park home for saleMarina View, Dogdyke, Lincoln
- 3/4 BEDROOM 46FT X 20FT PARK HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- EXCLUSIVELY FOR OVER 55'S ONLY
This deceptively spacious 3/4 Bedroom PARK HOME (46ft x 20ft) is situated in a great location within a popular development exclusively for the OVER 55's in Dogdyke, a few miles outside of the Lincolnshire village of Coningsby. Viewing is advised in order to appreciate the size of accommodation.
SPACIOUS PARK HOME EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE OVER 55'S
With Entrance Hall Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms, Bed 4/Study, Bathroom, Driveway and Detached Garage and a low maintenance rear garden.
With uPVC from entrance door, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, loft access (the Vendor informs the Agent that this 46ft long loft is served by a pull down ladder and lighting), doors to Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms and Bedroom 4/Study.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to Lounge.
Lounge 10' 11" x 14' 3" ( 3.33m x 4.34m )
With 2 double glazed windows to front elevation, fireplace, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 3" maximum x 8' 2" maximum ( 3.73m maximum x 2.49m maximum )
With a fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer units, areas of work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset oven and inset electric hob, radiator, breakfast bar, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
With wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, uPVC door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
With a double glazed window to side elevation, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.18m x 1.93m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 9' 4" maximum ( 2.87m x 2.84m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 / Study 9' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.93m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, fitted with wall and base units and worktop.
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, partially tiled walls.
To the side of the property is a driveway which provides off road parking as well as vehicular access to the garage. A wooden gate provides access from the side of the property to the rear garden.
The rear garden is a low maintenance courtyard style garden, with brick built raised shrub borders. The rear garden is served by an outside tap.
The property is situated on the exclusive Marina View Residential Park close to the River Witham, which is ideal for fishing and provides riverbank and countryside walks for anyone wanting to enjoy the great outdoors and local wildlife.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.