3 bedroom detached house for saleLucerne Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached home
- 2 reception rooms providing plenty space
- Period features
- Modernisation required throughout
- Rear garden & off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £215,000, please contact Pittis.
Situated in a small private road within easy reach of both the shops and Shanklin’s wonderful golden sandy beach sits this wonderful spacious detached home which is sure to tick all of your boxes! This home has been lived in for the past thirty years by the current owner so it does require some modernisation, making this a great project for someone wishing to put their own stamp on something. Inside, the first things you will see is the huge reception hall leading off to both the lounge and separate dining room – both rooms make the perfect space for when you have guests round! In addition to the kitchen area, there is also a utility area housing the boiler and a handy store room providing invaluable additional storage.A nice garden to the rear is home to a large timber shed and there is also a driveway providing invaluable off road parking and leads onto Duncroft Gardens. This property would make a great family home that is sure to go quickly so book your viewing now to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
This has been the home that over the past thirty years I have watched my family grow up in – now that they have all moved out and have families of their own I am looking for something smaller in a different area on the Island to be closer to my family. I will miss the spacious accommodation and convenient location to both the shops and the beach.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'4 x 10'11 up to bay (4.98m x 3.33m)
- Dining Room: 13'5 x 10'11 (4.09m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'9 x 8'5 (2.67m x 2.57m)
- Utility Area: 9'2 x 6'7 (2.80m x 2.01m)
- Store Room: 9'1 x 5'10 (2.77m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 10'11 (3.94m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 10'11 (4.09m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'1 (2.72m x 2.47m)
- Separate Toilet
- Off Road Parking
- Font & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49175202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.