3 bedroom terraced house for saleLyndhurst Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, England, PO2
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BAY AND FORECOURT
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- BRILLIANT SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREAS
Mann Countrywide are proud to present this well presented three bedroom bay and forecourt property situated in the popular location of North End, located on the same road as Lyndhurst school making parking more accessible than your average road. The property boasts neutral decoration throughout, open plan living to the rear consisting of modern kitchen and dining area leading to a low maintenance rear garden, separate lounge and upstairs modern bathroom. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Steeped in maritime history Portsmouth is for all intents and purposes an island, and with this comes a real sense of identity and pride, both visitors and new settlers are warmly welcomed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49175241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPH170432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.