3 bedroom town house for saleChapel Walk, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN40
- Three storey town house
- Grade 11 Listed
- Arranged over three floors
- L-shaped lounge/diner
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Three bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Double glazed sash windows
- Off road parking 2/3 vehicles
- Immaculate condition throughout
Property Cafe are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented, grade 11 listed, three double bedroom town house. Situated on the outskirts of Bexhill town centre and with very close proximity to the new 'Link road' with accommodation arranged over three floors comprising; Entrance hall leading through to the L-shaped lounge/diner with feature wall mounted remote control fireplace and 10ft double glazed sash windows. Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall units, base units and granite work surfaces. Integral fridge/freezer, washing machine, gas hob and eye level oven/grill. On the first floor can be found the master bedroom with recently updated en-suite comprising; Double walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Further double bedroom and family bathroom. On the second floor can be found a dual aspect double bedroom, shower room and useful walk in storage cupboard. Additional benefits to include; Ground floor WC, large ground floor walk in storage cupboard, double glazed sash windows, gas central heating and off road parking for two/three vehicles. The property is presented in immaculate condition and we highly recommend an internal viewing to be appreciated in full. Please call Property Cafe on (01424) 224488 (1).
En suite shower room
Ground floor WC
Off road parking
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.