2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStar & Garter Road, Longton, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3 7HN
- Traditional Appearance... Modernised Accommodation! NO CHAIN!
- Fresh, Clean And Ready To Move Into!
- Light, Bright Kitchen + Breakfasting Space
- Integrated Appliances
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Recently Installed Combi Boiler
- Two Bedrooms
- Desirable Location
This traditional looking semi is ready to move into, freshly decorated, thoroughly cleaned and has the benefit of UPVC double glazing throughout as well as a virtually brand new high specification Glow Worm gas combi boiler!
Neutral colours throughout mean that the house is very much a blank canvas for you and it does have a very well fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss white units together with integrated appliances as well as a particularly nice first floor bathroom with a modern white suite and a shower over the bath.
The gardens to the front and rear of the house are charming, the property is in a desirable location and we will be delighted to show you round!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49182456.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7850528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austerberry, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.