3 bedroom town house for saleRoyal Wharf, Townhouse, London E16
- Three bedroom townhouse
- Three bathrooms plus guest WC
- Two balconies, large roof terrace and garden
- Secure underground parking
- 24 hour concierge
- State of the art health suite with gym, pool.
- Planned on-site restaurants, cafes and shops
- Close to Pontoon Dock-DLR and London City Airport
Spacious three bedroom luxury Townhouse in the Royal Wharf development. Offering 1,836 sqft of internal space spread over four stories, the ground floor comprises a beautiful fully integrated open plan kitchen with separate dining area and direct access on to a private garden. The expansive reception space occupies the entire first floor with direct access onto a private balcony. Two double bedrooms are on the second floor with two bathrooms, one en-suite. The master bedroom is located on the third floor with a further en-suite shower room and access on to a large private roof terrace. The property further benefits from secure underground parking, 24hr concierge and state of the art health suite inlcuding gym and pool.
With Pontoon Dock DLR on your doorstep and City Airport moments away Royal Wharf is easily connected to Central London and the City.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2310748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.