1 bedroom apartment for saleHoola, Royal Victoria, E16
- Double Bedroom and Dressing Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen
- Extensive Wrap Around Balcony
- Walking Distance Of Royal Victoria DLR and ExCeL
- Floor Area: 776 SQ/Ft / 72.1 Sq/M (Including Balcony)
Located in the eagerly anticipated 'Hoola' development lies this recently constructed one bedroom apartment. Internally the property has been finished to a high standard with underfloor heating throughout, mood lighting, floor to ceiling windows and doors to a wrap around balcony. Accommodation includes a double bedroom with dressing room, modern bathroom suite and spacious open plan living room and kitchen with top of the range appliances. Externally the property benefits from a concierge, two elevators, well maintained communal grounds and there is parking available at an additional cost. Royal Victoria and ExCeL are both within convenient walking distance.
Utility cupboard housing washer/dryer, further storage cupboard, video entry point, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen 7.82m (25'8) x 5.21m (17'1)
Double glazed windows and sliding doors to balcony, ceramic tiled flooring with under floor heating, perimeter lighting.
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with composite stone worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Integrated 'Siemens' appliances including cooker, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled splashbacks and flooring.
Bedroom 4.67m (15'4) x 2.74m (9')
Double glazed patio doors to balcony, perimeter lighting, carpeted flooring with underfloor heating.
Fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring with underfloor heating.
Majority tiled three piece suite comprising bath with shower screen and attachment, push to flush wc and free standing hand wash basin. Storage cabinet with feature lighting, demisting mirror. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Heated towel rail.
Expansive wrap around balcony with glass screen which can be accessed from both the living room and bedroom.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49184013.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer James Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.