4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWood Lane, Heskin, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Much sought after location
- Four bedroom extended property
- Kitchen family room, utility room, downstairs WC
- Good size lounge, study area.
- En-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom.
- Large enclosed rear garden with views.
Located in the popular village of Heskin, situated in the local countryside, this fantastic extended four bedroom property with wonderful views to the rear, having some superb upgrades and additions to this family home, comprises hallway, WC, utility room, lounge and modern kitchen boasting Quartz worktops and spacious family area with patio doors to the rear. First floor consists landing with fitted study, four piece bathroom, four bedrooms with en-suite to the master. Externally there is a paved drive for ample parking, the rear has a laid lawn area, paved patio area and open views. This family home is in the area for highly sought after schools.
Heskin is a picturesque village set on the outskirts of Chorley.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49184652.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY160243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.