3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGeorge Street, Broughton
- Well presented semi detached house
- Sitting room and dining room
- Kitchen and ground floor bathroom
- Three bedrooms to the first floor
- Gardens, off road parking and garage
- EPC Rating: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well-presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached house in a larger than standard plot located within the popular residential village of Broughton. The property benefits from open plan dining kitchen, three bedrooms, large family bathroom, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, gas fired central heating, detached garage, gated driveway with ample off-street parking. The property would make an ideal home for a young family to enjoy the excellent outside space.
Broughton is a popular village which has many amenities to include, convenience stores, doctors surgery, highly regarded primary school and public houses, situated just to the north west of the market town of Brigg with senior schooling, supermarkets and weekly market.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49188423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7910405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.