3 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Way, Barnham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Modernised 3 bedroom detached house
- Study/possible bedroom 4
- New kitchen & improvements made
- Quiet location
- EPC energy rating C (70)
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a detached house in Orchard Way for a great price! It has been modernised to a high standard and there is plenty of space to fill with family members and friends for social occasions. The kitchen has been converted, it was originally the conservatory so it is a brilliant size and allows plenty of light to stream through. Perfect for all those budding chefs!The lounge is an L-shape making the dining area feel quite separate which is ideal when you are entertaining dinner guests. Also just off the living space is another reception room currently used as an office but definitely big enough to be used as another bedroom if you wanted.As you head upstairs you will notice the stair case and landing has all been updated and makes it feel very homely and well looked after.The bathroom is the only room to have not been updated but has been left for the next owner to make their mark on it! All three bedrooms are good sizes and they have been fitted with 'made to measure' wardrobes as they are specially designed to be a perfect fit.The garden is well presented and also low maintenance, and also has access into the garage which is currently used as a workshop.
What the Owner says:
We have put a lot of effort into making this house perfect for us, however due to a change in circumstances we need to sell.We hope the new owners appreciate the hard work we have put in and enjoy it themselves.We will tie in an onward purchase but hopefully will be a nice and easy chain.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: (L-shaped) 26'8 x 14'6 (8.13m x 4.42m) plus 17'8 x 8'0 (5.39m x 2.44m)
- Study: 14'0 x 10'6 (4.27m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: (L-shaped) 18'3 x 12'5 (5.57m x 3.79m) plus 18'3 x 7'8 (5.57m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'3 (3.58m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'4 (3.36m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 7'3 (2.64m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 6'10 (2.31m x 2.08m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49189359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.