2 bedroom apartment for saleCrawford Building, London, E1
- 639 sqft
- 12th floor
- South west aspect
- Integrated Kitchen appliances
- 24 hour concierge service
A stunning 639 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment located on the 12th floor with south west facing views overlooking the City of London, in the heart of Aldgate.
One Commercial Street stands out as the new landmark address in the heart of London, poised between the financial Square Mile and the culturally diverse City Fringe.
Features to note:
- 24 hour concierge
- Integrated Siemens kitchen appliances
- Electric underfloor heating
- Secure video entry system
- Opposite Aldgate East London Underground station opposite (District Line and Hammersmith & City Line), and excellent connections to West End, Canary Wharf, airports and Eurostar
- Forthcoming Crossrail connection at Whitechapel
station due 2018
- City Fringe offers a wide range of restaurants, fashionable bars and live music venues, and unique shopping destinations such as Spitalfields Market and St Katharine Docks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49189764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.