4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAddiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Driveway For Several Cars And Garage
- Extended To Ground Floor
- Modern kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Proximity Of Trinity School
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
Four bedroom semi detached family home located on Addiscombe Road offering spacious accommodation comprising of lounge with bay window, 16'10 x 13'5 dining room with double doors leading onto the patio area, extended kitchen/breakfast room with garden access along with utility room and WC to the ground floor. To the first floor are four bedrooms, bathroom with bath and free standing shower and separate WC with access to the loft from the landing.
The property benefits from a driveway for several cars, detached garage, double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden with side access separated into two areas along with a patio to the rear of the house.
Located on Addiscombe Road between Birch Tree Way and Whitethorn Gardens in proximity of Trinity School, Oasis Academy Shirley Park and Shirley Park Golf Club. Local bus routes can be found on Addiscombe Road itself whilst both Sandilands and Addiscombe Tram Stops are within 0.6 miles of the property serving Croydon Town Centre, East Croydon Station, Wimbledon and Beckenham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49190673.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SRY160158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.