2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellspring Gardens, Dudley, DY2
- EPC GRADE C
- Excellent Modern End Townhouse
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room Overlooking Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Guest Cloakroom
- Driveway Parking Provided
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Modern Woodland Grange Development
MODERN WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM STARTER HOME LOCATED ON THE POPULAR TAYLOR WIMPEY WOODLAND GRANGE DEVELOPMENT!!! This end terraced property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, cloakroom and living room to ground floor, to the first floor there are two bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally having rear garden and driveway. EPC drive C.
Located near the town centre on the Woodland Grange development built by Taylor Wimpey. Extremely conveniently located near the Dudley Southern By-Pass providing transport links towards the Merry Hill retail centre, the Castle Gate development and further afield towards Birmingham.
An early viewing comes recommended on this modern two bedroom property. Provides convenient location to the town centre and internally benefits from modern kitchen having integrated hob and oven, the convenience of a ground floor cloakroom, rear living room having french doors to the rear garden and to the first floor house bathroom with two double bedrooms.
Kitchen 5' 2" x 10' 9" (1.58m x 3.28m )
Living Room 12' 1" x 15' 5" (3.68m x 4.7m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 8' 4" (3.68m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 8' 7" (3.68m x 2.62m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49191831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528681444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.