3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Worple Way, East Sheen, London, SW14
Offers in Excess of
- Three double bedroom Victorian house
- Immaculate condition throughout
- 0.3 miles to Mortlake station
- Moments from East Sheen Primary & Thomson House schools
A beautiful three-bedroom Victorian terraced house offering in excess of 1,000 sq ft of contemporary living space whilst retaining much of the period charm. The property is arranged over three floors and has been sympathetically refurbished and extended by the current owners. The property is entered via a pretty front garden leading to the ground floor accommodation which comprises front door into bright reception room with feature fireplace leading to the rear dining room and partially open plan kitchen. French doors provide access to a secluded private South facing garden. On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Recently converted, the second floor offers a vast master bedroom flooded with natural light, and luxury en-suite shower room. Further benefits include easy access to The River Thames and Thomson House Primary School.
The property is ideally situated for Mortlake station providing direct links to and from London Waterloo. Whilst an array of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and gastro pubs can be easily found on both Sheen Lane and Upper Richmond Road West.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49197906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ESH170001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.