5 bedroom detached house for salePriestley Road, Poole
- STUNNING SIX BEDROOM HOUSE
- IN THE DESIRABLE LOCATION OF ENSBURY PARK
- WITHIN THE SCHOOL CATCHMENT OF ST MARKS SCHOOL
- LARGE FULLY FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM / SEPERTAE UTILITY ROOM
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS / ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- LUXURIOUS HEATED OUTSIDE SWIMMING POOL
- MULTIPLES OUTHOUSES
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
Meridian Professional Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this character Six bedroom detached house in the desirable location of Ensbury Park. The property is Spacious throughout with a large fully fitted kitchen / Breakfast room. a downstairs shower room. . Separate Utility area. Three reception rooms and patio doors leading out to a blocked paved patio area. Leading onto a luxurious heated swimming pool. Multiple outhouses. The upstairs of the property consists of five double bedrooms and one single bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite bathroom. Large family bathroom with bath and shower. The outside of the property has off road parking for multiple cars, The property benefits of being close to local shops and amenities. An ideal family home within the St Mark's School catchment area and is also close to Bournemouth University. The property is in need of some modernisation. Viewings are highly recommended on this superb property to appreciate what it has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEA2MEE1003296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.