1 bedroom flat for saleCashmere House, Goodmans Field, 37 Leman Street, London E1
- 550sq.ft (51.10sq.m)
- 2nd Floor (With Lift)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Large Balcony
- Kitchen With Siemens Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom Suite
- 24 Hour Concierge & Residents Leisure Suite with Gym & Pool
- On-Site Amenities Including Sainsbury's and a Curzon Cinema
- Walking Distance to Aldgate East Tube
A spacious 1 double bedroom apartment for sale of approx. 550sq.ft (51.10sq.m) on the 2nd floor (with lift) of Cashmere House, part of Berkeley Homes popular Goodmans Fields development. This apartment further benefits from an open plan reception room with floor to ceiling patio door windows accessing a large private balcony which overlooks the quiet internal landscaped gardens. There is an integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances including a wine cooler and induction hob, a luxury bathroom suite, wood flooring, comfort cooling and good storage including built in wardrobes to bedroom and a utility cupboard housing a washer dryer. As a resident of this development you will have the use of a 24 hour concierge as well as access to a leisure suite with a gym, spa and pool. There is an on-site Sainsbury’s as well as a host of restaurants, a Curzon Cinema and you are also well located for access to other local amenities and transport links including Aldgate East which is literally a few minutes’ walk away. Please note this apartment is currently let until the 4th May 2018 at £540pw and is therefore generating a gross return, close to 3.9%
Lease: 999 Years From Jan 2013
Service Charge: £2232.98pa
Ground Rent: £500
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49207719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27138258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.