4 bedroom bungalow for saleGypsy Lane, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow in popular location
- Flexible living accommodation
- En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 1
- Off road parking
- Requested Lovedean location
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £360,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This fabulous detached chalet bungalow simply does not tell the full story from the front and it’s only when you step inside that you’ll fully appreciate what is on offer. After parking up on your own drive you can then enjoy the property inside.The lounge sits at the front of the property and is a lovely space to unwind in front of the TV or to entertain friends or family at the weekend. Make your way to the back of the home and you’ll find it really comes to life and is quite a nice sociable space. The kitchen area leads into a fantastic size dining area and with doors into the garden, this will be the scene of many a get together.Following on, you’ll find two bedrooms on the ground floor coupled with a downstairs shower room meaning that this is a true bungalow with the added bonus of space upstairs. The biggest bedroom can be found on the first floor and comes complete with an en-suite bathroom, an essential for the modern family. A further fourth bedroom completes the set and ensures there is plenty of space for your growing children or guests.Outside, the rear garden wraps around the property giving you space to enjoy without every weekend being eaten up by endless hours of gardening. The location is absolutely fantastic and with very few immediate neighbours in the lane, it’s also quiet.
What the Owner says:
We’ve really enjoyed our time here and over the years have made some subtle but really important changes. Unlike a lot of properties we saw, this had really good size bedrooms but also didn’t compromise the living space.Its great having our own parking straight outside the front door and the garden is a nice size but not over-bearing. It’s a great home and one we hope that the next family will enjoy as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'2 x 11'1 (5.24m x 3.38m)
- Store Room
- Dining Area: 15'1 x 14'11 (4.60m x 4.55m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'9 x 9'3 (3.28m x 2.82m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 14'7 x 9'5 (4.45m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 7'3 (2.87m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 8'4 (3.91m x 2.54m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49208214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.