4 bedroom detached house for saleKennet Drive, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Four Bedroom Link Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
This beautiful link detached family home enjoys a lovely
position backing onto open fields within this lovely cul de sac,
ideally located for Preston Hospital, shops, bus routes
and locally sought after schools. The well proportioned
accommodation is neutrally decorated, comprising
entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room and modern fitted
kitchen. To the first floor are four good size double bedrooms
and a three piece family bathroom. Externally the property
offers gardens to the front and rear, driveway and a large garage with internal access. Book a viewing on this excellent family home!
Situated within a sought after location in Fulwood offering easy access to Royal Preston Hospital and motorway links.
1.73m x 4.4m
1.73m x 0.89m
3.43m x 5.39m
2.85m x 3.61m
2.31m x 3.61m
5.02m x 5.56m
3.38m x 2.97m
3.43m x 3.94m
2.85m x 3.07m
2.39m x 3.07m
2.24m x 2.9m
1.85m x 1.93m
1.47m x 0.45m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49211010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM160107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.