4 bedroom apartment for salePretoria Avenue, Walthamstow
- Four bedrooms
- Victorian Conversion
- Ex Warner style
- Close Blackhorse Road station
- Close To St James Street Station
- 95 Year lease
- Chain Free
- Arranged over two floors
A pristine four bedroom apartment, painstakingly laid out over the top two floors of a classic ex-Warner home. Recently refurbished, the entire property is boxfresh from top to bottom, spacious, bright and airy thanks to plenty of skylights. It's all just five minutes from Walthamstow High Street.
Blackhorse Road station is less than a half mile away on foot and will get you directly to Oxford Circus in just 20 minutes. Alternatively St James Street station is even closer, barely a third of a mile, and will get you straight to Liverpool Street just as quickly.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying pristine Design & Decor throughout; immaculate white walls, new carpets, recessed spot lighting and chrome fittings. The dual aspect lounge comes in at an impressive 180 square feet, while the kitchen features timber worktops and new appliances.
The bathroom is especially stylish, with strips of mosaic tiling, modern fittings and a heated towel rail. There's also a second shower room upstairs, a life saver on busy mornings. Three bedrooms are doubles, all well over 100 square feet, while the 70 square foot single past the kitchen will be ideal for a child or home office.
Walthamstow High Street is just five minutes away on foot, for a comprehensive range of shops, supermarkets and amenities. Take a stroll up the High Street and you come to Walthamstow Mall, Walthamstow Central Station and the Empire Cinema entertainment complex, with a wide choice of adjacent restaurants.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- You're placed for some quality local schools; there are five primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- At 95 years, the lease is reassuringly long.
Lounge - 4.7m x 3.6m (15'5" x 11'9") -
Kitchen - 3.4m x 3.2m (11'1" x 10'5") -
Bathroom - 2.4m x 1.5m (7'10" x 4'11") -
Bedroom - 3.7m x 3.2m (12'1" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.2m x 2.1m (10'5" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 3.4m (12'5" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 4.0m x 2.4m (13'1" x 7'10") -
Shower Room -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49211079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27138818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.