1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWATERLOOVILLE
- ATTRACTIVE SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
- WITH SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT & UPDATING
- KITCHEN, LOUNGE & SPLIT LEVEL DINING ROOM
- ONE/POTENTIALLY TWO BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This attractive semi-detached bungalow is set within an established residential location that is within easy access of Waterlooville town centre and is offered for sale with no forward chain. The property would benefit from updating and improvement as well as possible re-configuration, depending on individual needs. Currently configured as entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, split level to dining room, with inner hall, bathroom and bedroom, the layout could probably be adapted to become two bedrooms by changing the dining room into a bedroom. The bungalow also benefits from gas heating and double glazing, ample off road driveway parking, a garage and gardens to front and rear. Appointments to view may be made through the office of Pearsons in Waterlooville.
With double glazed front door and side panel, radiator and doors to lounge and:
Having side entrance door and window, range of cupboards, drawers and wall cupboards, single drainer sink, spaces for appliances, part wall tiling, fuse box and wall mounted Worcester gas boiler.
Featuring a double glazed bow window to the front, radiator, door to inner hall, coving, being open plan with arched access and steps up to:
DINING ROOM/POSSIBLE BEDROOM
With radiator, double glazed window to rear and shelved recess.
Built in linen cupboard with lagged hot water tank and immersion heater.
With radiator, double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes to one wall with sliding doors.
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath having mixer tap and shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, double glazed side window, decorative wall tiling.
Lawned garden to the front, with flower beds. Concreted drive at the side provides ample off road parking, with outside tap and leads to the GARAGE 16ft8 X 8FT2, having up & over door power & light. There is a wrought iron pedestrian side gate that leads to the rear garden which is slightly terraced, having lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Pursuant to the Estate Agency Act of 1979, we advise that the vendor of this property is connected to Pearsons Estate Agents.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49211937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_358667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.