3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDyce Close, Eaglescliffe
- OPEN DAY 7TH OCTOBER 1 TILL 4 PM SADLERS VIEW EAGLESCIFFE - COME AND SEE WHY SHARED OWNERSHIP COULD WORK FOR YOU!
- PURCHASE PRICE IS £180,000 HOWEVER YOU COULD OWN A 75% SHARE FOR £135,000
- A Newly Constructed Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Available via the Thirteen Group on a Shared Ownership Scheme
- Set Within the Popular Sadlers View Development in Eaglescliffe
- Enjoying a Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position with An Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden & Parking For
- Two Vehicles to the Front
- Spacious Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Attractive Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
PURCHASE PRICE IS £180,000 - HOWEVER YOU COULD OWN A 75% SHARE FOR £135,000. A Newly Constructed Three Bedroom Semi Detached House. Available via the Thirteen Group on a Shared Ownership Scheme. Set Within the Popular Sadlers View Development in Eaglescliffe.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.