3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePORTCHESTER
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- POSITIONED IN A POPULAR AREA
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 36' EXTENDED LOUNGE/DINER
- 22' KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING C
This extended three bedroom semi-detached house is positioned on the popular Portchester hill slopes. The well presented internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall, 36' extended lounge/diner, 22' kitchen/breakfast room and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from driveway parking, GARAGE and a westerly facing rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended by the sole agents.
Double glazed obscure front door. Staircase rising to the first floor. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed obscure window to front. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Feature electric fireplace. Understair storage cupboard. Three radiators.
Double glazed window to rear and side. Double glazed obscure door to side. Matching wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink and drainer with contrasting work tops. Tiled splash back. Four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Integral oven/grill. Integral fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Doors to:
Double glazed obscure window to rear. Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled walls and flooring.
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear. Built in storage cupboard with radiator. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking with the remainder of the front garden laid to lawn and an open covered porch.
Up and over garage door. Double glazed door to rear garden and double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted 'Ideal Logic+' boiler. Power and light.
The westerly facing rear garden has an initial patio area with the majority of the rear garden laid to lawn with a timber shed with established shrubs and borders. Access to GARAGE. Outside tap.
Fareham Borough Council. Tax Band C. Payable 2017/2018. £1,344.56
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49212234.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PFHCC_498851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.