5 bedroom detached house for saleLangley Green, Feering, Colchester
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Large open plan kitchen / diner
- Dance / fitness studio with one bedroom annex over
- Private gardens
- Close to mainline railway station
- Countryside views
Generous sized FOUR BEDROOM detached dwelling. LARGE OPEN PLAN kitchen/diner. Benefits from a self-contained studio with a ONE BEDROOM ANNEXE above. Oil central heating. Bathroom and three en-suites. Close links to KELVEDON mainline railway station, A12 and A120. COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
The popular village of Feering is located between Chelmsford & Colchester, off the A12 trunk road and is approximately 5 miles to Witham and 3 miles to Coggeshall.
Feering has the benefit of being within the proximity of the mainline station at Kelvedon, having frequent services to London Liverpool St ( 50 minute journey time). Kelvedon also provides a variety of shops, restaurant, public houses and service day to day needs. Major shopping centres at the afore said towns of Colchester & Chelmsford. Feering has an excellent primary school, with the local secondary school found in the nearby village of Coggeshall, known as Honywood Community Science School.
Entrance Hall 19' 7" x 8' max ( 5.97m x 2.44m max )
Double-glazed entrance door, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard and tiled flooring.
Lounge 20' 11" x 16' 9" ( 6.38m x 5.11m )
Double-glazed french doors to front and rear, double-glazed window to rear. Woodburner, exposed beams to ceiling, stripped wood floor boards and radiator.
Kitchen 19' 10" x 16' 3" ( 6.05m x 4.95m )
Double-glazed windows to side and rear, double-glazed french doors to conservatory. Range of base and wall units , marble-effect work surfaces. Inset butler sink , built-in dishwasher, Rangemaster Range oven (electric), AGA fridge/freezer, built-in AEG microwave and separate coffee machine. Inset LED spotlights to ceiling, part-tiled walls, tiled flooring and airing cupboard.
Wc, corner hand wash basin, double-glazed window to side, radiator and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 18' 8" x 15' 2" ( 5.69m x 4.62m )
Wooden construction with brick base. Double-glazed doors to side and rear, tiled floor, cupboard enclosing washing machine and dryer.
Internal Hallway 18' x 7' 3" max ( 5.49m x 2.21m max )
Double-glazed window to side, exposed beams to ceiling, wooden flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 13' + recess ( 4.80m x 3.96m + recess )
Double-glazed door and window to side, exposed beams to ceiling and radiator.
En-Suite 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
Double-glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wc, bidet, hand wash basin and wooden pedestal. Part-tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator. Exposed beams to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.15m )
Double-glazed window to side, exposed beams to ceiling.
Bedroom Four 14' 4" x 8' 9" narrowing to 6' 7" ( 4.37m x 2.67m narrowing to 2.01m )
Double-glazed windows to side, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom 11' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.57m )
Double-glazed window and velux window to side. Walk-in shower enclosure, wc, hand wash basin, rolled-edge bath with mixer taps and shower attachments. Exposed beams to ceiling, inset spots, tiled flooring, radiator/towel rail.
Bedroom One 20' x 18' 10" +recess ( 6.10m x 5.74m +recess )
Exposed beams to ceiling (some restricted headroom). Double-glazed window to rear, velux window to side and radiator.
En-Suite 11' 6" +recess x 5' 8" ( 3.51m +recess x 1.73m )
Velux window to side, shower cubicle, hand wash basin enclosure, wc, part-tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator, exposed beams, built-in eaves storage.
Annex ( Above Studio ) 19' 6" x 16' 11" ( 5.94m x 5.16m )
First floor. Own entrance door with stairs to lounge / open plan kitchenette. Double-glazed window to front, velux window to rear. Fitted base units, wooden work tops, inset butler sink, Rayburn oven, storage cupboard, wooden flooring and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 7" + recess x 10' 4" ( 3.23m + recess x 3.15m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in storage cupboard, radiator and wooden floor.
En-Suite 6' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.06m x 1.73m )
Velux window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachments, wc, hand wash basin, part-tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
Shingle driveway allowing parking for approx 8 cars, private lawned area/bbq area to side.
Private garden mainly laid to lawn, hard standing currently being used for kennels. Children's play house (wooden in construction). Selection of shrubs and conifers to side and rear.
Detached Studio 22' 9" x 22' 9" max ( 6.93m x 6.93m max )
Part-tiled mirrored walls, part-tiled brick walls, wooden flooring, gas fire heating and oven.
Shower Room 9' 7" x 5' max ( 2.92m x 1.52m max )
To be completed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49214361.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.